CRITERIA FOR THE EBENEZER MISSIONARY BAPTIST ASSOCIATION CHRISTIAN EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
1. Each eligible student MUST be a Christian.
2. Each eligible student MUST be active in his\her church and the Ebenezer Missionary Baptist
3. Each eligible student MUST be accepted at a two-year or four-year college.
4. Each eligible student MUST show a financial need and an interest to obtain a higher education.
5. Each eligible student MUST have earned a scholastic average of “C+” (2.5) or better.
6. If attending a four year college or university, each student MUST take a SAT and/or ACT TEST.
7. Include an official transcript signed by a school counselor with the application.
8. Each student MUST be a graduating senior in high school
9. Each eligible student MUST complete the attached application and the information sheets
10. Each applicant MUST include a letter of recommendation from his or her church and pastor.
11. Each applicant MUST have an official transcript showing grades through the first semester of the
12. Each applicant MUST provide a letter of acceptance from the college or university attending.
13. All criteria MUST be met before any application will be considered.
14. All applications MUST be completed and returned to the Chairperson of the Committee
on Scholarships on or before April 30, EACH YEAR.
Please return all completed information to:
Rev. Donnie Thurman, Jr .
1606 Kingston Road
Kingstown, NC 28150-0924
For a printable copy of the scholarship application, please CLICK HERE.